21 Things I have LEARNED in Last 21 Days of Lock Down
- Seeing sunrise every morning is a great joy.
- There's a difference between being lonely and being alone.
- You need to know how to workout at home.
- A journey to health starts with food choices.
- Reading two pages of a book can make a big difference.
- Focus on one thing at a time is a superpower.
- The sky is beautiful.
- Stand up comedy is like junk food. There's no happiness end of the day, like, there's no nutrition in junk food.
- Stillness inside, always.
- Be always ready to work hard and work hard.
- Save money.
- Do everything in love.
- Knowing the meaning of life is overrated, live it.
- Modern progress is wrong in almost everything.
- The multi-screen work station can help you to work smartly.
- Bar phones are amazing.
- Work on mental models.
- Life is like mountain climbing; need patience.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Go with your heart most of the time; it's the way of life.
- There is nothing lost or wasted in this life.
copyrights 2020 thatboy.me